Baby Massage Instructor Course (London) June 3-4 @ 6:00 pm. Lewisham.

BABY MASSAGE INSTRUCTOR COURSE JUNE 3-4. LONDON, LEWISHAM

http://www.blossomandberry.com

This course will enable you to teach baby massage to groups of parents and on a one to one basis. It is a fully comprehensive course which covers all aspects of becoming a professional teacher and teaching baby massage.

Included in the course is a course manual covering the following modules;

INTRODUCTION, ETHICS AND PROFESSIONALISM

HISTORY AND BENEFITS OF BABY MASSAGE AND THEORIES OF ATTACHMENT

ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE INFANT

LEARNING THE BABY MASSAGE ROUTINE

HOW TO TEACH AND FACILITATE GROUPS

MARKETING AND BUSINESS

ONLINE ACCESS TO HOURS OF REAL TEACHING EXAMPLES, MINI LECTURES AND REAL CLASS FOOTAGE ESSENTIAL TO COMPLEMENT YOUR STUDY AND KNOWLEDGE.

All course materials also include recordings of mini lectures on subjects covered on the course. We also include footage of real classes as well as films of the whole massage routine.

Cost:

?650

There are limited places available so Book today at http://www.blossomandberry.com/group-training/baby-massage-instructor-course-london/

For more information on this course or any other up coming baby massage and yoga courses contact Gayle at [email protected] / 07958 626 933