Free Taster of Mantra Meditation Sat 3.30pm

eyespy

Have you tried Mantra Meditation?

Come along for a 30 minute Taster session as part of the Peckham Festival at Bellenden Therapies, Bellenden Road, Peckham SE15 4DH from 3.30pm to 4pm this Coming Saturday 16th September 2017. If it suits you there are courses of 4 Sundays from 5pm to 6pm available for ?50.

http://bellendentherapies.co.uk/autumnopenday/

The meditations are from the discipline of Kundalini Yoga, we start with some simple warm up stretches and the class can be done sitting on the floor or on a chair as required. The meditations often involve the use of a repeated mantra in the Language of Gurmukhi and there are others that use the breath, also hand positions (mudras) are often used. I teach this kind of meditation because in my experience it is the easiest way to develop a 'meditative mind', if you are feeling fractious and uneasy, attempting to simply still your mind can be difficult and the consequent feelings counterproductive. The use of this Mantra and breathwork lifts and soothes you to a state where you can sit calmly, quietly and meditativly.

Please reply to this link or contact [email protected] 07951 79866

Michele Nurnberger BA Hons, PGCE, trained Kundalini Yoga Teacher, Children's Yoga Teacher & Reiki Master.

I have 20+ years experience of teaching Art and 10+ years experience of teaching Yoga and Meditation.