NEW Get Sewing beginners course - 5 weeks, starts Tues 19th Sept 8-10 @ The Green Nunhead

Niki Clarke

Get to grips with using your sewing machine whilst making a range of projects for your home and wardrobe, including tote bag, make-up bag, and a simple t-shirt top?

Perfect for beginners, or those who need a refresher or some inspiration and encouragement to get sewing again.

During the 5 week course you'll learn what all those dials do on your machine, and get some practice making lovely projects that are easy to replicate and adapt. Threading your machine each week, and using a variety of skills and settings, you'll gain the confidence to carry on sewing at home.

Each class also offers Step Up ideas, if you are ready to push your skills a bit further.

The course includes all materials, plus the necessary tea & cake...

5 consecutive Tuesdays 8-10pm. Starts Tuesday 19th Sept 2017 'til 17th Oct 2017

At The Green community centre, Nunhead, SE15 3QQ

?130

To book email [email protected] or call Niki on 07816 213 448

Includes:

All materials (except for the tunic top - we thought you'd like to choose your own)

Lots of tea & cake

The course is designed for you to get to know your own machine really well, but if you'd like to learn to use a machine before you buy one, then let us know that in the notes and we'll bring one for you to use.