Yoga & Singing/Chanting/Sacred Sound, Sept 23rd (7-10pm), All Saints Church, SE21 8JY

Book & pay here - http://nataliefishwick.com/home/events/

Very excited to announce this special annual event (4th year now!) with Illumina. Such a simple and profound way to connect with your self and other-selves using the sounds of creation, to re-tune you back to the Universal Oneness!

That is, you'll feel BLISS!!! Your natural factory setting.

We are donating 10% to the Cool Earth Charity who work with indigenous communities to halt rainforest destruction ( https://www.coolearth.org/what-we-do/our-mission/ )

All levels of experience, including beginnners, welcome. And if you think you are a good or rubbish singer it doesn't matter, tis about singing from your heart :)

Let's celebrate the Autumn Equinox in community.

The evening will begin with Natalie guiding you through a powerful Kundalini Yoga set to align you with your True Self. Clearing out old tendencies & habitual reactions that come from a place of lack or separation, making space to open up to more Authentic, Heart Based responses. From here you will flow into using & expressing your Powerful Voices, as Illumina, 2 highly accomplished singers and musicians guide you on a journey of Sacred Sound and Chanting. You will give our mind a rest and let your Heart Sing out!

We'll finish with some Yogi herbal Tea.

Bring: mat/sheepskin, warm blanket for relaxation & chanting (cushions are available there, and chairs if your prefer for any sitting), water.

Wear: anything comfortable for moving in.

"I attended the wonderful Autumn event with Illumina and found it an extremely uplifting and nourishing experience. The yoga and singing blend together perfectly and it was a lovely communal evening. I will definitely go to the next event!" Lucy

A friend invited me to ?Illumina? as a birthday present. Not knowing what to expect I immediately felt welcomed into the warmth of the group ? yoga, meditation, chanting and singing were all incorporated to create a heartwarming session which left me feeling really uplifted and blissed out. I would recommend this to anyone ? regular practitioners and complete novices alike ? whatever your background it is a truly wonderful experience! H.Y.

ILLUMINA

Illumina are Lila & Anaam - two divinely inspired singers who hold a space of healing and celebration.

They use beautiful vocal harmonies and melodies of Sacred Sounds and Mantras from all around the world to reconnect to the still, silent presence of our Divine nature.

Renowned for their powerful live concerts, they have had the honour of presenting their unique music at such prestigious venues as the Royal Academy of Arts & The Indian High Commission affiliated Nehru Centre & Alternatives UK - Saint James Church, Piccadilly.

Illumina on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/illumina/id735689269?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

NATALIE/DEV SUJJAN

Natalie is an experienced UK (London) based Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Teacher with over a 1000 teaching hours, holding dozens of Radiant Woman Workshops, and Retreats that have helped transform and elevate - to find a way back home to the True Self. She loves bringing people together to connect with themselves and their True Power again, and to enjoy the powerful exponential energy of connecting with other like minded spirits, and doing this in beautiful places.

She loves teaching, playing the Gong (a powerful healing tool to reset the nervous, glandular and chakra systems), studying yoga therapy, and going deeper into the profound and transformational teachings of Kundalini Yoga (as taught by the Master of Kundalini Yoga & White Tantra, Yogi Bhajan). She is interested in Shamanic ceremonies such as Cacao ( ceremonial grade raw chocolate/plant medicine that opens the heart), and regularly holds Cacao Ceremonies in London. She also runs a Women?s Coaching program to help women clear their blocks and live their Soul?s Destiny, and has set up a local Red Tent Women?s Circle (a grass roots women?s movement to support each other and rebuild community).