New ballet class Sundays, 9.15-10am, 18mth-3yrs olds, JAGS Sports Club. BOOK NOW!

We are very excited to be starting a new weekend ballet session, for 18mth-3 year olds.

This class is a wonderful introduction to dance, where children will build their skills in physical development, co-ordination and musicality. Classes are built around story-telling and props, and parents will also have an opportunity to be involved!

The first session is on Sunday 12th November, 9.15-10am, and will be led by Emily.

Classes will be bookable one week in advance, and cost ?6 per child.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hello - does anyone have first hand experience of the catchment area for Charter North? I can see on their website the # metres, and I have used google maps to calculate it, and it looks as though the house we are buying is in it by about 100m, BUT - everyone keeps telling me how tiny the catchment area is, so I keep having a panic about it. Of course I know it will change from year to year, and likely to get smaller if Labour bring in the VAT rule on private schools.  Thanks!
    • Get rid of and donate https://www.getridofit-donate.com/
    • Just wondered if anyone's dog was on this and any good,bad experiences.   Thanks.
    • Please not another overpriced coffee shop.  I heard it will still be a tyre place, hope so!!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In