Philip Pullman event in Dulwich with Village Books Tuesday 7th November

Join Village Books in Dulwich Village & bestselling author Philip Pullman on Tuesday 7th November and hear him talk about his life in writing and his new collection of essays on storytelling, published on 2nd November and called Daemon Voices.

Tickets are: ?10/?8 or book offer of Daemon Voices + ticket for ?25 and can be booked here: www.village-books.co.uk

D?mon Voices: Essays on Storytelling is a unique collection of Philip Pullman?s essays, written over 20 years and brought together for the first time. Reflecting a lifetime of writing, each carefully curated story is a meditation on the power and importance of storytelling. Warm, funny, generous, entertaining and deeply considered, they offer thoughts on a wide variety of topics including the origin of Philip?s own stories, the craft of writing, other storytellers and the importance of stories in our culture. Together, the essays form a lively personal exploration of storytelling by one of the world?s greatest storytellers.

Philip will be in conversation with The Sunday Times journalist, Nicolette Jones.

There will be a book signing after the Q&A.

Tuesday 7th November 2017 19.30pm and this event is taking place at The MCT at Alleyn's, Townley Road, Dulwich SE22 8SU

If anyone has a spare ticket (or ideally two!) for this event they no longer need, then I would very happily pay face value to take them off your hands. I tried to buy tickets this morning and the event is now sold out. I now have a v peeved husband so it would make several people very happy!

TIA