9am Thurs 26th, Kanella cafe, Effective giving in serious crises (Syria, South Sudan etc)

Kauai

Hi all,

Ever hear of a serious humanitarian crisis in the world and wish you could find out quickly and donate easily to a genuinely effective charity on the ground?

Living locally is the Founder & CEO of a trusted independent non-profit dedicated to precisely serving this need. The new platform launches Tuesday 24 Oct. The existing service can be found at weareiguacu.com. The new platform is wholly different, based on human centred design principles and plenty of community feedback, but the rigorous processes of determining effective recommendations for the public remains the same.

This Thursday at 9am I will be up the back of Kanella (106 Lordship Lane). Join me for a coffee and a relaxed chat about effective giving in serious humanitarian crises. Interested? but can?t make this day/time, or would like a preview link to the new platform, email me at [email protected] Your email will NOT be added to any lists.

By the way, at iguacu (igwah-soo!), we share the joy of effective giving, so whilst all questions are very welcomed!, and will be encouraged!, the company is of the positive, solution-oriented variety, and possibly, that may just leave you feeling inspired. At Kanella, you are likely to at least enjoy the coffee! :-)

Have just moved to East Dulwich and wow! what a great place to live! May I express my gratitude to anyone reading who helps to keep it that way.

A note to those in clubs/societies etc: if you are looking for a speaker, that?s part of my role at iguacu, so feel free to get in touch.

Best wishes all,

Katherine