Daytime Mindfulness Meditation & Compassion Course January 2108

This 8-week, evidence-based course will help you to learn and integrate mindfulness in to your every day life. It is suitable for most people including those who would like to learn new and additional ways to manage long-term health conditions including persistent pain. The focus will be on learning how to ground yourself in the present moment and connect with the stillness and calm that lie beneath the surface of your busy life. The mindfulness practices learned in this course will enable you to understand your reactivity, recognise and step back from negative thinking, relate more whole-heartedly to others and to approach the challenges of life with greater ease and self-compassion. The course is an ideal way to learn a range of mindfulness meditation practices, step-by-step in a supportive environment. The maximum number of people in the class will be 12.

Each class runs from 11am-1pm and the course will be running on the following dates:

? Class 1: Wednesday 10th January

? Class 2: Wednesday 17th January

? Class 3: Wednesday 24th January

? Class 4: Wednesday 31st January

? Class 5: Wednesday 7th February

? Class 6: Wednesday 14th February*

? Class 7: Wednesday 21st February

? Class 8: Wednesday 28th February

*There will be an optional period of silent practice, including mindful eating, following on from the class on Wednesday 14th February and lasting until 4pm.

*** Early bird price (saving ?25 and available until 23rd December 2017) - ?195 ***

Full price (from December 24th 2017 onwards) - ?220

The price includes all online handouts and meditations required for the course. Concessions are available.

The course will be held at The Edward Alleyn Club, 85 Burbage Rd, London SE24 9HD. There is ample free parking immediately outside the venue.

The room we will be using is warm and comfortable and on the ground floor of the building overlooking an expanse of green playing fields. There is disabled access to the building and the washrooms are also on the ground floor although not fully wheelchair accessible.

Public transport nearby includes buses 37 (running along Half Moon Lane) and 3 (running along Croxted Road). The venue is approximately fifteen minutes walk from both North Dulwich and Herne Hill Railway Stations.

Booking is via my website: www.dulwichmindfulness.co.uk