Dulwich Village Burns Night Dance, January 27th, 7-10pm

bill789

Our annual Burns Night Ceilidh will once again be at Dulwich Village Hall from 7-10pm on 27th January. We have the 'Och Aye Ceilidh Band', a fantastic 'caller' who will teach each dance and, importantly, a bar! Tickets are only ?10 which includes your first drink on arrival. It's always a fun and very popular night and tickets usually sell out. So get a group together and book your tickets by emailing: [email protected] - tickets will not be available on the door.Flier attached.

map here: https://goo.gl/maps/AZETeetMi1T2)

(also known at St. Barnabas Parish Hall - parking is relatively easy in the village at the weekends)

Hi there - yes children are welcome. It's a fundraising event for our orchestra so most people pay the same ticket price for children (there are usually around 10/12 children at the dances) but I could do half price tickets if you would prefer. It's sold out for the past few years but ticket sales a little slow so far so if you know people who might enjoy a bit of barn dance (scottish style!) then please do let them know.

Very best wishes

Ian.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm really looking forward to the ceilidh night in Dulwich on 27th January - it has always been an EXCELLENT night of fun and dancing. I cannot wait to hear the fab music and see the lovely bar staff!

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday 27th January, bring on the Gay Gordons!!!

• 2 months later...