Forum Sponsors

https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos
xxxx
http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.goodspacegardening.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageDarren Walsh joins Pull The Other One @The Old Nunshead Friday 26th Jan
Posted by smartin 27 December, 2017 12:25

The Final Season of Pull The Other One continues Friday 26th Jan with Darren Walsh
at the Old Nun's Head [www.google.co.uk] Doors 8 30 pm. Show 9pm. £10 tickets available online [www.wegottickets.com] £10 tickets available from the Nuns Head (please check they have any left before you make the journey)......

our brilliant
LEWIS BLOMFIELD will host:
Darren Walsh [www.youtube.com]
Tony Law part two [www.youtube.com]
Kit Sullivan
Julings of Piñata fame [www.facebook.com]
Rigga
Jimmy Slim
and surprises

Join us bringing the anarchic spirit of the last Friday of every month back to Nunhead.

heres some 1 min videos of our club [www.youtube.com] [www.youtube.com] [www.youtube.com]

Pull The Other One is an extraordinary evening with acts bizarre, humorous and delightful.
Most comedy shows nowadays are just a string of stand-ups with occasionally, an odd act thrown in. Vivienne and Martin Soan’s monthly Pull The Other One club at the Old Nuns Head is old-style variety mingled with comic performance art and never short of the unexpected and bizarre. It’s no surprise that Pull The Other One attracts a varied audience including artist, musicians and celebrities in search of an inspirational night out themselves.
“I will be coming back here as much as I can” Omid Djaili
“Performing at this club was the 17th highlight of my life” Arthur Smith

comedyarts@gmail.com
[twitter.com]
[www.facebook.com]

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit was january 18, 12:56pm by smartin.

messageRe: Tony Law joins Pull The Other One @The Old Nunshead Jan 12th
Posted by smartin January 03, 06:03PM

Tickets now down the Pub

Posted by smartin January 06, 01:34PM

still some early bird tickets left online ...and some £10 tickets still down the pub

Posted by smartin January 09, 10:48AM

this show is the first of our last ......

Posted by smartin January 10, 06:10AM

i will be at Nunhead Station this morning ....7 30 till 9am.....give me the answer to this question and I will give you a free ticket ...."what s the Thespian term for inaudible muttering"

messageRe: Tony Law joins Pull The Other One @The Old Nunshead Jan 12th 4 tickets left
Posted by smartin January 11, 01:25PM

act now before we totally sell out

messageRe: Tony Law joins Pull The Other One @The Old Nunshead Jan 12th 4 tickets left
Posted by smartin January 12, 05:02PM

Sold out

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum