Forum Sponsors

www.inshutters.co.uk
xxxx
www.magiclinkhandwriting.com

www.fdrlaw.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageDarren Walsh joins Pull The Other One @The Old Nunshead Friday 26th Jan
Posted by smartin 27 December, 2017 12:25

The Final Season of Pull The Other One continues Friday 26th Jan with Darren Walsh
at the Old Nun's Head [www.google.co.uk] Doors 8 30 pm. Show 9pm. £10 tickets available online [www.wegottickets.com] £10 tickets available from the Nuns Head (please check they have any left before you make the journey)......

our brilliant
LEWIS BLOMFIELD will host:
Darren Walsh [www.youtube.com]
Tony Law part two [www.youtube.com]
Kit Sullivan
Julings of Piñata fame [www.facebook.com]
Rigga
Jimmy Slim
and surprises

Join us bringing the anarchic spirit of the last Friday of every month back to Nunhead.

heres some 1 min videos of our club [www.youtube.com] [www.youtube.com] [www.youtube.com]

Pull The Other One is an extraordinary evening with acts bizarre, humorous and delightful.
Most comedy shows nowadays are just a string of stand-ups with occasionally, an odd act thrown in. Vivienne and Martin Soan’s monthly Pull The Other One club at the Old Nuns Head is old-style variety mingled with comic performance art and never short of the unexpected and bizarre. It’s no surprise that Pull The Other One attracts a varied audience including artist, musicians and celebrities in search of an inspirational night out themselves.
“I will be coming back here as much as I can” Omid Djaili
“Performing at this club was the 17th highlight of my life” Arthur Smith

comedyarts@gmail.com
[twitter.com]
[www.facebook.com]

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit was january 18, 12:56pm by smartin.

messageRe: Tony Law joins Pull The Other One @The Old Nunshead Jan 12th
Posted by smartin January 03, 06:03PM

Tickets now down the Pub

Posted by smartin January 06, 01:34PM

still some early bird tickets left online ...and some £10 tickets still down the pub

Posted by smartin January 09, 10:48AM

this show is the first of our last ......

Posted by smartin January 10, 06:10AM

i will be at Nunhead Station this morning ....7 30 till 9am.....give me the answer to this question and I will give you a free ticket ...."what s the Thespian term for inaudible muttering"

messageRe: Tony Law joins Pull The Other One @The Old Nunshead Jan 12th 4 tickets left
Posted by smartin January 11, 01:25PM

act now before we totally sell out

messageRe: Tony Law joins Pull The Other One @The Old Nunshead Jan 12th 4 tickets left
Posted by smartin January 12, 05:02PM

Sold out

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed