Urban Yoga Retreat Day

nobleyoga

I am delighted to be running an another Urban Retreat Day. I will have an array of fun and frolics on the day to keep you centered and relaxed on your day retreat.

We have planned a varied schedule to keep you captivated and entertained.

Programme:

The Day will start with yoga to get everyone warmed up and into the spirit of the day.

A lovely light buffet lunch will also be provided by The Bare Scientist who is a Clinical Research Scientist and Registered Nutritionist under the Association of Nutrition. An introductory talk on general health and nutrition and wellbeing will take place.

A chance to delve deeper into your practice, techniques for dealing with stress.

We will finish with a relaxing and detoxing session of ear acupuncture which will include a guided meditation by Lola Boix, Member of The British Acupuncture Council.

(Please note that the acupuncture treatment is optional).

Places are booking up quickly and we are only taking a limited number of people, so book early to avoid disappointment and get your Early bird offer before the end of September.

The Urban Retreat is open to everyone regardless of your experience. It's a wonderful day of healing and rejuvenation for everyone. Come along and have fun and be inspired.

Check out this testimonial from the lovely Sarah Caroline Tamsin

To book or find out more call me on 07956 942328 or email me at [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing you!