Events space in ED available to hire for Pops Ups

SueJ

Hi All

I have the cutest little space for hire, fifty seven, 57 North Cross Road, SE22.

Its proven to be incredibly popular to people who are looking for a space to showcase their own pop up as well as being privately hired by clients for dinners, for photo shoots, for a resident weekly hire by Takes a Village and much much more

If you are looking to host a pop up or a supper club then do get in touch as we would be very happy to show you around.

If you are looking to host a special birthday party then get in touch and we will gladly build a quotation for you.

If you are looking for a space to tutor students in a Cookery School environment then get in touch as we have the perfect place for that too.

Fifty seven is well equipped and has a lovely little courtyard garden too.

If its not quite right for you then there is also Space at 61 and likewise if Space at 61 is not quite right, Im sure Shona would agree that its worth checking us out.

Shona and I are 2 lovely ladies who are both very supportive and respectful or each others business and would both love to meet anyone that is looking for a space to hire

Thank you so much Suzanne for the shout out. It is brilliant to be working in such a collaborative way to help as many people as possible who are looking for space to try out ideas. At a time when rents are being driven ever upwards I think a lot of people dont know where to turn to try something out that they cant do in their own homes anymore. If anyone else reading knows of other great pop up spaces in the SE London area why not give them a shout out here!

• 3 weeks later...

I have also used this space, its great! warm, cozy, bright and a very relaxing . A great place to sit and look out the big windows too.

I am very pleased that I have found it! Don't hesitate to call if you have any question Susanne is very helpful and easy to talk too. This is a great service for East Dulwich. X

• 2 weeks later...