Club Local <<Rewind - back to the 80's & 90s - Fri 27th April SOLD OUT

ClubLocal

'CLUB LOCAL <

'Club Local <

CLUB LOCAL brings together like-minded South East Londoners for a dance night on your doorstep, DJs playing dance tracks to take you back to your childhood!

Put Friday 27th April in your diary, sort a babysitter and head to your favourite local East Dulwich bar: The Lodge, upstairs at the East Dulwich Tavern. CLUB LOCAL is created for you by people like you who want a no-hassle night out, locally.

With audio visuals to throw you back to the 80's - late 90s, our live DJ will be spinning back to the memories of when you probable were first introduced to MTV, the King of Pop, Madonna, Womack & Womack, Soft Cell (!), Snap! and along with tapping your feet to all those other one-hit wonders of those decades.

Have a great night with your friends, dance 'til 1am and avoid expensive cabs home. We can't promise that you won't have sore feet or a hangover the next day, but we can promise an impressive sound system, a great atmosphere, tunes to take you back in the day and a free glass of fizz to get you warmed up.

Like & follow this event on Facebook to get an idea of the music we will be playing and to keep up with the banter as we get closer to the night.Check out our CLUB LOCAL page on our website to find a taster of music you'll likely be hearing at 'CLUB LOCAL <

Craft beers and a great selection of wine available at the bar. This intimate venue has a capacity of only 120 and tickets sell fast, so don't miss out and get your ticket to this exciting local dance event now.

CLUB LOCAL where: The Lodge (upstairs) at The East Dulwich Tavern address: 1 Lordship Lane, SE228EW, East Dulwich ticket price: ?9 per adult (incl. a glass of Prosecco, of ?7.50 without the fizz) time: 8pm - 1am

TICKETS: NOW SOLD OUT

Spread the word and invite your local friends along!

If you need a babysitter to get out to Club Local then Bubble can help.

Bubble lets you see sitters that parents in your local network love and trust (facebook and phone contacts and even parents at your child's school)

You can download the app here and get ?10 off your first sit with referral code CBVPH when you sign up

https://o4y5.app.link/7gMtxr9XMD

Im a local mum who works with them but also use them to book sitters so have first hand knowledge of the app if you want to ask any questions

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...