Maths Mad Times Table Classes starting Feb 24th to March 31st in SE23

Maths Mad

Hello,

New dates for my Times Table classes have been added to the Maths Mad website.

Children aged 5 to 11 years have been enjoying the fun lessons I created over the last year in Forest Hill.

Allowing children to have an enjoyable experience learning their times tables has been very successful, with many first timers re booking and booking again.

If you are interested please look at my website, https://www.mathsmad.co.uk/ you can book online and classes start next Saturday 24th February and run till Saturday 31st March.(6 sessions)

At Ewart Community Hall, 44 Wastdale Road, Forest Hill. SE23 1NH

You may be aware the Government have just announced that by 2020 children will be sitting an assessment to test their times table knowledge. So the children in the current year 2 at Primary school will be the first to sit them when they reach year 4.

My lessons are stimulating and educational

Here are a couple of quotes from parents.

"Extremely engaging, exciting and full of energy.

Great for kinetic learning with lots of fast moving

repetition for reinforced learning"

"My son really enjoyed the sessions.

the way the times tables were explained in a practical way

allowed him to understand how multiplication works.

The sessions were so animated"

And from a couple of children.

"Dear Maths Mad,

I really enjoy maths with you as you have made it really fun.

I will try to use the techniques you have taught me when

I am in class as they are very helpful.

Thank you for teaching me."

"The activities are really FUN!"

If you do not have children yourself but know someone who may be interested.

Please pass on the details on as Maths Mad is a great way for children to develop their confidence in maths

It just needs and little help to spread the word!

Thanks for reading

Clair

Maths Mad

https://www.mathsmad.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That's a good idea smiley blue , if you or anyone else comes across petitions to end these despicable acts of cruelty to defenceless animals please put on here or start a new thread if you please so we can sign the petition and add our objections to this , I would also like to thank all of you the people for reading these messages and adding your voices to this cruelty,  maybe we can end it 
    • Malumbu, by that measure are police efforts to cut down on anti-social driving by issuing tickets and fines a token effort as well? Surely punitive measures for cyclists breaking the rules will encourage them not to break the rules again? A bit like when you got stopped and taken into the cab of an HGV. The police are currently using that tactic to show those who break the rules cycling that it might lead them to being hit by a lorry due to the driver's having limited vision - the cycling equivalent of a speed awareness course for drivers.    When they stopped you was it because you had broken a rule or was it just more of an education programme and they asked you to take a look and did it change your cycling behaviour in any way? As I said previously there are those who break the rules on cycling out of ignorance (and those out of arrogance) and I am sure they are using HGVs to educate those in the ignorance category and then hitting those in the arrogance category with the PCNs.    
    • Good that PETA is on it but can we add our voices to the fight against this horrible practice? I’m still shocked! A petition maybe? Happy to raise to the RSPCA but don’t want to duplicate efforts. I’ve signed campaigns from RSPCA before which sends it directly to your councillor
    • Yes, I'm aware of that. I believe the brood was five to begin with. However they are almost adult size now so not the prey of rats any longer. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In