Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/
xxxx
All Round Renovation

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageMother's Day Giveaway for 6-week mum and baby wellbeing movement group in Forest Hill
Posted by Firm_Footing March 10, 07:13AM

Hi,

Firm Footing Movement has been running regular mum and baby wellbeing groups at Studio One Pilates and Movement just down the road in Forest Hill. (We also have a one-off dad and baby group coming up on Sunday 18 March, as well as a family movement group too!)

In celebration of Mothering Sunday in a few days, I'm offering one *free* spot for a mum and baby to join one of our groups on Wednesdays (aged 6 weeks - 8 months or 8 -18 months). The next set of groups runs from 14 March to 18 April.

You can enter via our Facebook page [www.facebook.com] or on Instagram (user name: firm_footing_movement). Entries must be received by 18:30 on Sunday 11 March. Full T&Cs are listed on Facebook/Instagram.

The groups offer some holistic time for mums to come move with baby, but also have some relaxation time for themselves too!

Here's a few participant quotes to give you a flavour of what to expect

"[the group] would have been really beneficial for me in the first few months [of being a mum] because it is a very supportive, nourishing space."

"It offered something different and less overwhelming. I'd got so used to baby groups over-stimulating me and baby that it was nice to adjust back to a more human pace!"

"I felt very relaxed after class, as did my baby, which was a lovely surprise"

Hope to see you there!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum