Weekly Tuesday Comedy at The Honor Oak March & April Lineups

Here is the next two months comedians for 'Laugh Train Home's Stand-Up comedy Tuesdays' at The Honor Oak. It's a pro-comedy night held every Tuesday (I hope its OK to post). Its a fun night, ?6-8, 8pm-10pm, and each night is a different style/theme of comedy, but varied across it. Would love to see you there.

March 13th: THIS is Show Biz

Comedy with an added punch. Magic, music, strong personalities, and a night full of epic performance.

PETE FIRMAN (The Magicians, Monkey Magic, The Secret World of Magic), with STEPHEN BAILEY (CelebAbility, Weekend with Aled Jones and Channel 5?s Celebrity Big Brother's Bit on the Side), FAYE TREACY (Runner Up, Bath Comedy Festival New Act Competition, 2016, Best Newcomer, Musical Comedy Awards 2015) and MC Robyn Perkins

March 20th: Your World, Upside Down

Where silly meets cool. Where quirkiness meets observational. Eccentric. Hilarious. Amazing.

IAN SMITH (BBC3 at the Fringe, Sweat the Small Stuff, The Ark, Siblings), with PHIL ELLIS (The Russell Howard Hour, Drunk History, The Tapeface Tapes, Funz & Games), Valerio Milani, Callum Oakley (Semi-finalist, Britain?s Got Talent) and MC Robyn Perkins

March 27th: Raw, Honest & Unfiltered.

A night of solid, pro, observational comedy?but without a filter. With three distinct styles, this night will keep you on your toes.

BOBBY MAIR (Comedy Central: The Bobby Mair Show, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Russell Howards Good News, Comedy Central Roast Battle), with STEVE BUGEJA (Russell Howard?s Stand Up Central, Winner, 2013 BBC Radio New Comedy of the Year Award), MICHAEL ODEWALE (Finalist, 2016 BBC New Comedy Award) and MC Robyn Perkins

April 3rd: We Hear You?Laughing

Three comics you are going to love. Three sets that mean a bit more. Clever material from unique personalities results in one hilarious and wonderful night.

AVA VIDAL (Mock the Week, Michael McIntyre?s Comedy Roadshow, Kings of Comedy), with BEN VAN DER VELDE, DAISY EARL (Scottish Comedian of the Year) and MC Robyn Perkins

April 10th: Clever Observations?All Night Long

These guys are the top of their game. Observational stand-up comics are aplenty. AMAZING observational comics are on this bill. Good ol? hilarious, side splitting stand-up comedy. You are welcome.

RHYS JAMES (Mock the Week, Russell Howard?s Stand Up Central, @Elevenish, Virtually Famous), with CARLY SMALLMAN (The Rob Brydon Show, Viral Tap), Ross Smith and MC Robyn Perkins

APRIL 17 ? On the Edge of Comedy

This night IS edgy comedy. If you are sensitive, this isn?t your night. If you like skirting that line, don?t miss out.

BRENDON BURNS (The 11 O'Clock Show, Comedy Cuts, I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! NOW!), with KATE LUCAS (2014 Leicester Mercury New Comedian of the Year), RADU ISAAC (Comedy Central Extra's Stand up Express, Finalist, 2016 Leicester Square New Comedian of the Year) and MC Robyn Perkins.

APRIL 24 ? Classic Stand-Up

This night is nothing but the best in stand-up. The comedian?s comedians. The acts the industry raves about, and for VERY good reason. They are the best.

JEFF INNOCENT (The Stand Up Show, The Comedy Store Presents, Later wth Jools Holland, Take the Mike Call the MIdwife) with SINDHU VEE (Comedy on the BBC Asian Network, Runner up, Leicester Mercury New Comedian of the Year 2017), YURIKO KOTANI (Russell Howard's Stand Up Central, BBC Three's Pls Like, and The Dog Ate My Homework) and MC Robyn Perkins

Find out more information www.laughtrainhome.com