Nimble Arts Spring Club @ Heber Sch and Horniman Primary 29th May - 1st June 8am-6pm - Still places!

We still have plenty of spaces for our Spring 4-11's 8am - 6pm drop-off creative holiday club at Heber School SE229LA and Horniman Primary from 29th May - 1st June.

Street Beat (Heber: Tues 29th May / Horniman: Weds 30th May)

Beat-boxing, street dance and street art!

Magic and Illusion (Heber: Weds 30th May / Horniman: Thurs 31st May

Learn tricks to dazzle your friends and family and make your own magical crafts.

Ingenious Inventions (Heber: Thurs 31st May / Horniman: Fri 1st June)

Make your own inventions and test them out!

Spring Style (Heber: Fri 1st June / Horniman: Tue 29th May)

Create your own outdoor items and spring-themed style!

Earlybird booking period ?45/day (?28/half day) 21st April ? 18th May 2018

Last-minute booking period ?47/day (?30/half day from 19th May ? 1st June 2018

?5 Movie Club 5-6pm flexible late pick ip

**Not open Bank Holiday Monday 28th May

To find out more and book visit www.nimblearts.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot recommend Nimble Arts more highly - my eldest has been going since he was 4 yrs old and loves it - he's sad when it's back to school and happy when it's holiday time because he enjoys it so much!

Nimble is run by a few teachers with help from very enthusiastic students usually. There is a different weird n wonderful theme every day and everything is very well planned and organised, so you can be sure your child is receiving excellent care.

My son moans when I am there to collect too early - that in itself speaks for how much he enjoys the club!

Thank you so much! We love the support we receive from the brilliant families who come back again and again and help us to develop what we offer.

If you're thinking of booking for Spring Half-term we're getting full on a number of days so here's a quick update. Visit www.nimblearts.co.uk to find out more.

**BOOKING UPDATE AS OF 16th May 2018**

Tuesday 29th May:

HEBER: Street Beat: Beat-boxing, street dance and street art! (10 x 4/5 yr old spaces; 25 x 6-11 spaces)

HORNIMAN: Spring Style: Create your own outdoor items and spring-themed style! (15 x 4/5 yr old spaces; 32 x 6-11 spaces)

Wednesday 30th May:

HEBER: Magic and Illusion! Learn tricks to dazzle your friends and family and make your own magical crafts.

(8 x 4/5 spaces; 18 x 6-11 spaces)

HORNIMAN: Street Beat: Beat-boxing, street dance and street art! (15 x 4/5 spaces; 31 x 6-11 spaces)

Thursday 31st May:

HEBER: Ingenious Inventions: Experiment with colour and create your own giant inventions! (20 x 4/5 spaces; 35 x 6-11 spaces)

HORNIMAN: Magic and Illusion! Learn tricks to dazzle your friends and family and make your own magical crafts.

(15 x 4/5 spaces; 38 x 6-11 spaces)

Friday 1st June:

HEBER: Spring Style: Create your own outdoor items and spring-themed style! (20 x 4/5 yr old spaces; 40 x 6-11 spaces)

HORNIMAN: Ingenious Inventions: Experiment with colour and create your own giant inventions! (20 x 4/5 spaces; 40 x 6-11 spaces)

• 2 weeks later...

Uh- oh! Looks like half-term is set to be a total wash-out weatherwise! Luckily we still have spaces left for our activity packed days at Horniman and Heber (excluding 4-5s on Wednesday as that group?s full!). 8am-6pm available fpr 4-11?s in East Dulwich and Forest Hill. So instead of getting soaked why not learn to beat-box, create some amazing outdoor art, enter the professor?s lab for some messy adventure or enter tye magic circle ...

Use code RAIN5 to get ?5 off your booking!

Brollies up!

The Nimble Arts Ltd Team x