North Cross Road, 13.05.18

SueJ

Hi All

Tomorrow from 11 - 4, North Cross Road are celebrating in an Alice in Wonderland Style, the launch of the Dulwich Festival.

There will be plenty of goings on at fifty seven, Post Mark and mac & miller to name but a few of the shops.

Do come along and where you see the bunting pop in and find out whats happening.

At fifty seven we will be hosting a cocktail tasting with Myatts Fields Cocktails and selling these fabulous Cocktails too. Outside, Maleficent Things will be helping children with paper bag printing into which they can (with parents permission) pop a home made jam tarts. Sign up with us for the chance to win a fabulous children's party at fifty seven.

Inside fifty seven we are hosting the work of 7 magnificent local artists so please do come in and admire their work. Purchases can be made too!

Sue King

Chrissy Silver

Alice King

Super Sparrow

Lucy Benson

Amel Earle

Karlos de Yoane

Next week we (at fifty seven) are hosting a week long series of the East Dulwich Supper Clubs to Dine with the Artist, sponsored by Filippo Berio (goody bags for all that attend too). Monday, Thursday and Friday are sold out, and the last few seats are available for the Tuesday and Wednesday. Also, if you are a member of any local WI then we have a very special WI table on Tuesday evening too. Just tell us which WI you belong to and we will make sure you sit with other WI!

Tuesday

https://grubclub.com/east-dulwich-supper-club/east-dulwich-supper-club-east-dulwich-supper-club/22857

Wednesday

https://grubclub.com/east-dulwich-supper-club/east-dulwich-supper-club-east-dulwich-supper-club/22858

Hope to meet some of you tomorrow and over the coming week when we celebrate the Dulwich Festival.

And for those that may be wondering what we are all about...

fifty seven, is a private hire space that is used for classes, workshops, photo shoots, filming, a meeting space, a Wednesday business club, pop up shop hire, supper clubs and of course, the East Dulwich Supper Club.

To find out more information please email us [email protected]

Oh wow. Thank you to everyone who kindly came to North Cross Road yesterday and supported your indie shops and traders.

It?s was an incredible day for us all. We met lots and lots of new faces as well and our regulars. I know I speak for us all when I thank you for your continued support.

If you are on North Cross Road today, we are open at fifty seven with our 7 magnificent artists all displaying their work PLUS Kirstie will be joining us to showcase her calligraphy which will be rolling out to a working shop very soon.

Please do pop in from 11.00 - 4.00

Suzanne

[email protected]