Street Art Walk:Sat 19th 2-4pm E Dulwich to Gallery

Saturday 19th 2-4pm ?10

The Wedding ceremony will be over (midday), the footie won't have started (kick off 5:15) so join me for an informative Street Art walk around Dulwich this Saturday 2-4pm following last weekends successful sell-out guided walk for Dulwich Festival. Who painted them, when, how and why!

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/amanda-greatorex-14028962094

facebook.com/dulwichoutdoorgallery

featuring works by: Stik, Conor Harrington, Phlegm, Thierry Noir, Remi Rough, Ben Wilson, Christiaan Nagel, Mad C, System, Agent Provocateur, Beerens, DScreet

A one-way trip from East Dulwich (opposite ED station) ending up at the grounds of Dulwich Picture Gallery

(Dulwich Picture Gallery open til 5pm. You could visit inside the gallery at the end, nb: separate entrance fee)

I went last week and sure it must have been interesting however, due to the size of the group around 30 people, couldn't hear the woman which was very disappointing and she didn't take into consideration that not every one could walk at the pace she set. Was disappointed but only my opinion and certainly would not fault the woman in her knowledge. Just a pity that she did not have some form of extra help so her voice could be projected to all. Perhaps she will for her next group.