Older [email protected] MUDDY BOOTS! Booking is now open and spaces are filling fast up. Donít leave it too late as numbers are limited for these sessions.
23rd July 10-12
24th July 10-12
25th July 10-12
Muddy Boots is opening up to children up to 11 years old for three sessions at Devonshire Road Nature Reserve, Forest Hill (SE233SZ) on 23/24/25th July. Each session will be two hours from 10am -12
Younger siblings and younger children can also come. One parent must accompany children.
The activities will be a mixture of bushcraft/ forest school and nature craft. They will include a range of led and free to go activities including: - age appropriate tool work (saws, whittling); den building (big and small); simple weaving craft; knot tying; physical map making; simple classification of bugs and pond life using keys; working with clay; nature badge-making; wooden necklace making.
- These are sign-up for sessions
- Sessions will be two hours long and a parent must accompany children
- For children aged up to 11 (primary school aged).
- Space for approx 15 families on each session.
- Session price £10 per child; 2+ children £20
Booking is now open.
Please PM me with your email address and state:-
- which morning you would like to book onto
- number of children and ages
- your email address
I will add you to the list and give you a reference code for your bank transfer. Payment is in full. Place reserved on receipt of transfer.
See [email protected] facebook page for more photos and images about the Muddy Boots sessions