Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening
xxxx
Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.cookhausltd.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageBlue Planet free showing at Goose Green Trading Estates Friday 20th and Saturday 21st of Julyattachment
Posted by TildaDunn July 08, 03:32PM

I am a masters student at Imperial College London currently researching the effect of media on the modern lifestyle.

As part of this research, I am running two free movie nights with local East Dulwich business Ian Dunn Woodwork and Design, showing Blue Planet 2 and The Blue Planet. Those attending will be asked to complete a short survey before and after the screening.

Free snacks and drinks will be provided and all attendees will also be entered into a raffle draw to win 50 Odeon cinema voucher.

Showings will be on Friday the 20th and Saturday 21st of July from 6:00 - 8:00 pm at Unit 5 Goose Gree Trading Estates, 47 East Dulwich Road.

All are welcome, but only 18+ can complete the surveys. Spaces are limited so please sign up online -[signup.com]

For more information please email me on med116@ic.ac.uk.

Attachments: Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 13.06.13.png (195.9KB)  

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum