BABY & ME, Every Thursday, 9.30am - 11.45am, LEVELSIX Peckham

// CALLING ALL MUMS-TO BE, NEW MUMS & PARENTS //

If you're pregnant or have a baby, you'll want to get yourself over to LEVELSIX Peckham on Thursday from 13 September for our Baby & Me mornings.

Plus enjoy a whole host of birth and baby workshops, discussions led by experts and delicious juices, breakfast and lunch options with maternal health in mind across the morning.

DATES

Thursday mornings, every week!

Pregnancy Yoga with Corinne Allsopp - Thursdays, 9.30 - 10.30am

Pre Natal Pilates for Parents with Gemma Folkard - Thursdays, 10.45 - 11.45am

WHO IS IT FOR?

Mums-to-be, new mums, parents

PRICE

Yoga and Pilates classes are ?14 drop in OR you can buy a class pack which better on the wallet!

Class packs - ?60 for a 5 class pass OR ?110 for a 10 class pass

ABOUT THE CLASSES

Our Pregnancy Yoga class will move your body, focus the breath and connect you to your baby. The class is designed to maintain strength, create space and prepare you for birthing your babe. Suitable for mums-to-be from 13 weeks to birth.

Our Pre Natal Pilates class focuses on breath & relaxation as well as stretching, strengthening and rebalancing the whole body. If your baby cries or needs to feed in class this is absolutely fine, we want everyone to feel comfortable to do what they need to do during the session. This class is suitable for women following a satisfactory six or eight week post natal doctor check-up, dads, carers and for babies up to crawling.

Direct book and find out more about LEVELSIX Peckham here: https://levelsixstudios.co.uk/events/

Please e-mail [email protected] for more information or direct message via the East Dulwich Forum with any questions