Stress & Anxiety management - Discounted rate for limited period

BTPC

Hello All,

I am passionate about helping my clients to thrive and flourish. I am an integrative therapist using neuroscience, hypnosis, CBT techniques and other science and evidence based tools for change. Although a certified neuroscience/psychology based life coach since 2017 with many satisfied clients, I have recently completed a diploma in cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy. Therefore seeking clients to gain more experience and for the clients to benefit from enhanced wellbeing. Having worked in the city myself I am well versed with the pressure that one needs to cope with in this modern day living with less or no emphasis on mental wellbeing. However, the irony is that we do carry the most powerful tool with us to deal with modern day problems - 'our brain' yet we are not taught about it's nature and how we can use it in the most efficient way. If one understands the nature of this wonderful brain and learn to nurture it then it can becomes our most powerful tool to deal with any challenge thereby bringing our power back to us.

The areas that I cover are:

Social confidence

enhanced self esteem

anxiety (specific or general)

Goal setting

Anger Management

Stress (a feeling of inability to cope)

Enhancing general wellbeing

Smoking cessation programme (2 hours per session X 2 @ ?100 in total)

Apart from smoking cessation programme, rest are offered at 4 x 60 to 90 min sessions at ?50/session (total of ?200) and if we think that you would benefit from more sessions then the same price will be honoured. The initial consultation is free and will be between 30min to 1 hour long where you can know more about me and I can understand your goals.

I am a member of Association for Coaches and follow their code of ethics for your peace of mind and provide a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.

If you were thinking of speaking to someone of a challenge that you are faced with or want to unpack a discontent that has not been dealt with or just want an enhanced sense of wellbeing then please send me a PM to start a chat!

Hypnotherapy sessions will take the form of a conversation where we converse freely and easily about the issue you want to tackle now, and then engage on a deeper level with this goal vision, without you having to lose consciousness at any time. You remain completely in control throughout the experience. At the end of a session, 'clients' generally enjoy an immediate feeling of well-being, relaxation and a positive mood. You remain completely in control during the session and able to return to normal awareness whenever you wish.

As I am based in Dulwich, it would be helpful if you lived in or around this area. I have always found face to face sessions most effective and so ideally would prefer it in order to achieve optimum results.

Thank you for taking the time to read his post.

PS : I take 4 clients at a time so if you feel that this may benefit you then I would suggest to take action by getting in touch sooner.