Tranquil Birth and Mellow Mothermoon Workshop - 22 Sept at Space@61

Sjtess

You've got your birthplan, but what about what comes after the birth?

The Mothermoon Workshop is all about preparing and planning for life after birth so you start motherhood feeling prepared and confident.

Drawing on what I know as a postnatal doula, antenatal teacher and mum of two, I'll be sharing what you need to know about how to look after yourself in the days and weeks after birth.

My next Mothermoon Workshop on Sept 22 at Space@61 is an extra special one because I'm teaming up with Tranquil Birth Hypnobirthing to help you prepare for labour and birth too!

Tranquil Birth Mellow Mothermoon is part hypnobirthing/part postnatal prep and is all about giving yourself the start to motherhood you deserve!

Hypnobirthing tools you can use no matter where you give or what kind of birth you have What to expect physically and emotionally in the early days and weeks after giving birth and how to look after yourself.

What's going on with your baby and how to help them adapt to life outside you womb.

What to eat to support your recovery.

What a mothermoon is all about and how to plan your own so that you can be supported to rest and recover and find your confidence as a mother in the early days and weeks after giving birth.

The ?150 ticket includes:

a spot for you and your birth partner

goody bag full of new mum treats

Mothermoon and hypnobirthing info booklets

postnatal recipe booklet

You'll benefit no matter how far along you are in your pregnancy and whether this is your first baby or baby #2 or more and the workshop is complementary to any other antenatal courses you might be doing too.

Spaces are limited - https://www.tickettailor.com/events/sarahtessier/186969