Hatha Yoga Classes - Tuesday evenings 7.30-9pm from 25th September - Belham Primary School

H4

A new weekly yoga class starting 25th September at the new Belham Primary School (corner of Maxted and Bellenden Roads)

I'm a Hatha (Sivananda) yoga teacher, with over 9 years experience teaching adults and children, in large and small groups as well as pre and post natal yoga too. My classes are inclusive with different options given for different stages of practice and different bodies. Everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to work at their own pace with support. Each week we will follow a similar format of relaxation, breath and movement to keep the body and mind healthy, allowing you to become familiar with the practice and develop your own practice over time.

Classes are:

Weekly on Tuesdays 7.30-9pm from 25th September

We will be in the new first floor dance space at the Belham Primary School, Bellenden Road (SE15 4BW)

This is a lovely large hall with floor to ceiling windows on one side and a huge door onto the terrace for warmer evenings. The class will be for up to 12 mats, giving everyone plenty of room to stretch out!

Classes cost ?11 per session in half termly or termly blocks

i.e. ?44 this half term, or ?132 full term to Christmas from 25th September - no class at half term (23rd October)

And a ?15 single session is available (subject to space) if you're wanting to come along once or twice to give it a go before signing up.

Please note, this is not a drop-in class as I need to know who's coming each week, so please contact me beforehand!

For all questions and bookings please reply with a private message or call Harriet on 07943216677