public meeting on children's mental health services

frankieb

Dear members of the East Dulwich Forum,

We are grassroots mental health campaign group in SE London and we would like to invite you to our Public Meeting to campaign for our local children?s and young people?s mental health services. With cuts to local government, the funding for children?s and young people?s mental health services (CAMHS) is in danger. Local authorities and NHS England have carried out a review of Southwark CAMHS.

Please join us to have your say on how you would like the children?s and young people mental health services to be and to protect them from funding cuts!

Wednesday 26th September at 19.30 pm

Herne Hill Methodist Hall, 155 Half Moon Lane, SE24 9JG

We would be grateful if you could circulate this to anyone who might be interested in your network.

More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/331522527585887/

Or on facebook search: No cuts to Southwark CAMHS Campaign

Leaflet attached

Instagram #nocuts2CAHMS

Twitter @nocuts2CAMHS

Thank you!

For the No Cuts to CAMHS - Southwark Campaign Group