Hypnobirthing Place - final weekend courses for 2018! Goose Green Clinic

Hello to any lovely local pregnant folk,

There are just a few spaces left for our November and December Hypnobirthing Place weekend classes.

Wonderful for you if you're feeling anxious about birth, needing to bring in more self care to your pregnancy and wanting to feel prepared and confident going into labour.

My approach focuses on helping you cultivate self belief with kindness and compassion - something I hope will stay with you into parenthood.

As an experienced local teacher, having taught over 200 people over the past 5 years, I make sure all the couples I teach come away with tools and techniques that they can apply in different scenarios for birth, and really make their own.

I donate 10% of profits to charities supporting safe births in developing countries, to spread the love beyond East Dulwich too!

Course dates are Saturdays, as follows:

10th + 17th Nov

8th + 15th Dec

12.30 - 4.30 for all sessions, at the lovely airy space of Goose Green Clinic.

Please get in touch to ask me any questions, or you can book online directly at www.hypnobirthingplace.com where you'll also find a host of information and free resources to download as well.

Best wishes,

Zoe x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

There's now just one space left for November, and one for December.

If you're considering booking, please do so asap to avoid missing out! It's a wonderful way to bring in more sleep and self care to your pregnancy, to prepare for a calm and confident birth and to make an empowering transition to motherhood - you'll love it I'm sure!

Any questions, please shout. I'm on 07989 587 112 if you'd like to chat on the phone.

Warmest wishes,

Zoe x