City Escape Yoga Retreat, 12-15 July 2019, from ?380pp

Myself and my good friend and fellow Yoga Teacher Samuel Nwokeka are very excited to be collaborating and running a joint retreat in the beautiful Sussex. Join them for a very special retreat that is sure to uplift and inspire you. Welcome to "CITY ESCAPE?, the retreat that will sweep you away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city, and connect you back to a place of stillness and clarity.?

WHY THIS RETREAT

Our aim is to create a space for you to connect with yourself, the people around you and with nature. We want you to come back home to yourselves and to leave feeling utterly rejuvenated, relaxed and with a wealth of knowledge under your belt. We?ll take you on an exciting journey of the four elements: Earth, Fire, Water and Air during the four days on retreat.

We?ve got some very special things up our sleeves that we can?t wait to share with you. Space to grow, share and connect. Delicious plant-based food. Healing time away from your cell-phones and responsibilities. Time to journal, question, reflect and learn. And more other exciting surprises!

We will be escaping the hustle of our daily lives, retreating to the Sussex Countryside,?The Gayles, just one and a half hours from London. It?s the most gorgeous retreat home, with a relaxed environment, home-grown plant-based food and surrounded by the stunning Sussex countryside and national parks. ?There?s an outdoor pool, a hammock to relax on, gorgeous views of horses in the neighbouring fields, a spacious yoga studio and cosy bedrooms overlooking the countryside.

On this retreat, you get two teachers for the price of one, making the student to teacher ratio 4:1 and as we both offer something a little different there will be plenty of variety and time for individual attention, whether that?s help with meditation, handstands, alignment or anything else.

For some people, the word ?retreat? means an escape and some alone time, for others it?s a chance to meet other people or to have a few days to completely detox and destress. With that in mind, we encourage you to join in with as many or as few of the sessions as possible. If you?d rather spend a little more time in bed in the mornings, or go to bed earlier, we?re totally fine with that too! If you want a little extra activity, both myself and Sammy are available for reduced price 1:1 yoga lessons during the retreat.

For more information, head to my website, and for any questions, contact me at [email protected]

Sarah

xx