Hypnobirthing Course - Level Six - January and February

AnnaRo

Are you pregnant at the moment and looking for a Hypnobirthing course? I'm offering a 4 week group class at Level Six every Sunday afternoon starting at the end of January.

Dates:

Sunday 27th January

Sunday 3rd, 10th & 17th February.

Times:

2pm - 4pm

?285 per couple

(?50 deposit payable on booking)

๐Ÿ‘‰Ideal if you are between 20 and 36 weeks pregnant

๐Ÿ‘‰A maximum of 6 couples ensures there will be time for lots of discussion and questions and an opportunity to connect with other couples

๐Ÿ‘‰Designed to inspire you with all the antenatal information you need to make informed choices

๐Ÿ‘‰You'll be provided with a transformational mindset tools to use in pregnancy and every kind of birth setting

๐Ÿ‘‰Plan for all birthing eventualities because all birth is amazing

Giving birth can certainly be one of the most empowering things we can do. How can we give ourselves the very best chance of experiencing that?

1: Be informed:

Avoid overwhelm - there is so much antenatal information out there, some of which isn't helpful and you don't need to know!

I have designed this course to contain the critical antenatal you need to know to make the really important decisions about your birth.

2: We are unique:

And so are our particular concerns and situations around birth and pregnancy. With that in mind I will be writing special personal guided mediations to use throughout your pregnancy and birth to deeply relax and infuse you and your birth partner with positivity and calm.

3. Birth partner

Lets get real and welcome all the amazing variations and complexities of this important aspect of the birth. If your birth partner is the father of your child, great. And if your birth partner is anyone else...also great! All birth partners are welcome. Of course we want and need our birth partner's support during pregnancy. Sometimes that doesn't happen naturally so we'll also be dealing with the overwhelm and resistance birth partners maybe feeling by welcoming it all and providing powerful tools to move through difficult emotions and feel positive and empowered in their role.

4. Transformational Mindset

I will be teaching a range of tools and techniques that work together powerfully throughout your pregnancy to eliminate fear and build confidence, excitement and wonder and this miraculous time in your life.

5. Loving your Body

And it's ok if you don't love it, appreciatation is enough! I'll be teaching you how to prime your body for birth plus setting weekly exercises to build your connection and appreciation of your body. You'll be building up a beautiful trusting relationship with your body so it feels safe to open and birth your baby.

Included in the course:

๐Ÿ™ŒPersonalised guided mediation recording for each couple

๐Ÿ™ŒA copy of the bestselling Katherine Graves Hypnobirthing book

๐Ÿ™ŒMP3 Relaxation recordings to guide your practice

๐Ÿ™ŒFollow up emails after each session with further reading

๐Ÿ™Œ My support from by phone/email/Zoom up to your birth

๐Ÿ™Œ Access to a private Facebook group

๐Ÿ™Œ Whats App group and regular meet ups ensure you feel supported and connected

For more information or to book please email:[email protected]

Anna

annajrobertson.com

@annajrhypnobirth

0753 494 3944