Forum Sponsors

Francis Stone – Independent Mortgage Brokers
xxxx
http://gymboree-uk.com/f/east-dulwich/

007Handyman

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageYoga and Breathing workshop, Sunday, the 17th of February, 2-4 pm, Yoga Arch in Camberwellattachment
Posted by KatrinB January 15, 09:02AM

Hello Yogis and Yoginis!
I am excited to invite you to the fourth yoga and breathing workshop on Sunday, the 17thth of February, 2-4 pm at the Yoga Arch. Yoga arch, Urlwin Street, SE5 0NG.

This nourishing class starts with a rejuvenating yoga posture practice which will help you to tune in and connect back to your body.
Next, we'll move on to focus on Pranayama, an ancient breathing technique which helps you find fuller breath, a sense of calm and inner space.

Benefits of Pranayama:
- Lower/stabilised blood pressure.
- Increased energy levels.
- Muscle relaxation.
- Decreased feelings of stress and overwhelm.

"Like the ocean's waves, the breath that has just moved out will never be repeated. Each breath is authentic, each new breath in is in response to the breath that just moved out."
- Jessica Wolf

Please book through the Yoga Arch website:
[yoga-arch.co.uk]
Warm wishes,
Katrin

// Take a deep breath

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was february 06, 04:13pm by KatrinB.

Attachments: PRANAs3rd.jpg (487.9KB)  
messageRe: Yoga and Breathing workshop, Sunday, the 17th of February, 2-4 pm, Yoga Arch in Camberwell
Posted by KatrinB February 06, 04:15PM

Just updated this post to the new date: this month it will be on the 17th of Feb, on a slightly different time 2-4pm! This is my absolute favourite workshop I teach! Book to reserve a spot! smiling smiley

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum