House Clearance 5th July 10-4 - all items must go

My friend is having a house clearance sale on Sunday (5th July) as she is moving out of London. Lots of items for sale including beds, TV, Cupboards, kids toys 0-3 years plus much more. Come along and have a look and grab a bargain. Address

63 Riseldine Road SE23. From 10am-4pm.

I don't have any other details so please do not private message me. Either call Kristy (number on a post below) or post a general questions and she will get back to you. Thanks3

we do have many things for sales funiture, i think you asked about coffee tables before, do come and have a look or maybe you can tell me what you are interested, we are selling most things in the house. We have gym equipments (cycling machine, weight machine, power plates), chester draws, wardrobe, dinning table, garden furniture, microwave, fans, portable radiations, armchair, bar stools, electric and manual grass trimmers, bbq set, childrens toys, baby girl clotehs, mamas and papas pushchairs x2, high chair chicco, mamas and papas swing, bottle warm, philips avent blender, cotbed, john lewis baby mattress, children bike, children slide. COME ALONG on sunday or contact me if any questions 07766734591 kristy

Many questions on garden furniture - one wooden table with chair, one near brand new table with parasol, one metal one with chairs n table, many baby items, bottle warmer, 2 portable heaters, as selling many things it's hard to list them all, if can't make sun, would be happy to arrange other days, thank you for all interest, don't need to collect large items on same day as got 3 big wardrobes and book shelf and gym equipments are large item, collect within 1month

Hope you sell your stuff. One word of warning is don't put your full address on a public post.

I've always said pm and even then you do get people taking the P and don't turn up time and time again. It's happened so many times on here but hey ho it's in the past.

Last person was something I advertised for free but couldn't leave outside in the rain as it was electrical. Arranged to be in two/three times but this person just said "oh no I forgot" and then didn't get back!

Now gone!

Just got some lovely items and now asking about other items that I either didn't know about or run out of money and getting tomorrow . People u all just got to go here and see for yourself. Beautiful things and at cheep prices. M

items that are still available, 6 plant pots, medium sizes, tall stand up lamp, small chester drawer, one white wardrobe with upper door needs fixing with a screw, children playing computer-peppa pig and fisher price, laura ashley lamp, dyson vacuum cleaner, red leather sofa, tv stand, children bike, gym equipments if people are interested please contact me 07766734591

Archived