Kitchen stuff - all spoken for now thanks.

Azira

I'm about to remove our kitchen, which I think is an IKEA kitchen about 5 years old. If anyone wants any white melamine doors, a ceramic one and a half sink or a swan neck mixer tap with ceramic levers you are most welcome to them.

I'm also getting rid of a stainless steel gas hob, exhaust hood and oven, although the oven has frankly seen better days and I have no idea how you remove a hob or exhaust hood so they are reusable! I think the carcasses are probably cactus but again if you had any use you could have those as well.

I'll post pictures later today, but if you want to come by and take a look over the weekend or on a weeknight please drop me a PM. I'm in Honor Oak Park.

Free to a good home...

A couple of photos attached - I will attach another shortly.

I'm getting rid of the whole cabinet units, including the worktop, but have only mentioned the doors as they are the only things I am confident of being able to remove without damaging. If you can get the whole unit out intact, you are welcome to it!

Sink has a small chip in it but not coming up clearly in the pics. If you're interested in these, probably best to come and take a look.

I've just found the schedule is changing, so apart from the doors this will probably not be available until around 20 July.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived