REDUCED at ?225: Projector for sale: Optoma X303 XGA 3000 Lumen / ?225

Selling our Optoma X303 XGA 3000 Lumen Projector, not even 2 years old, works perfectly (we don't have a suitable wall to use it on in our new home). Used only 1290 of the 10.000 hours of lamp's life. Five metre long HDMI cable and carry bag included, this is a super nice and super easy to operate projector in perfect working condition. I can send pics of real projector and any other information needed, thank you. For sale at ?225.

REVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er0zMFiYJlA

reduced at ?220

Optoma X303 XGA 3000 Lumen Projector, not even 2 years old, works perfectly (we don't have a suitable wall to use it on in our new home). Used only 1290 of the 10.000 hours of lamp's life. Five metre long HDMI cable, carry bag, remote control, CD and guide included, this is a super nice and super easy to operate projector in perfect working condition. I can send pics of real projector and any other information needed, thank you. For sale at ?220.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived