Silver VW Golf for sale

Amotty

Volkswagen 1.9 TDI 5Dr 2005 (55 reg) Silver

134k miles, and in great condition with full service history. Owned by our family for the last 7 years. Next MOT not due until September 2016. Climate control, electric windows, radio/CD player, airbags, alarm.

Very good car, easy to drive, excellent for families.

Photos attached.

Price: ?2,300

Please PM for more details.

JNIX - Yes, you. I happen not to agree with Jenny that it's not the best time to sell Volkswagens. But it so wasn't a 'snide bitchy remark' made to 'try and hinder someone else's business', as you fruitlessly claim. But even that's not the point! What is, is that having made a wholly unjustified personal attack on another Forum member for no other reason than your own private agenda - and not apologised for it - you so hopelessly fail to justify it by blaming what is obviously your gratuitous aggression on the other poster. Moreover, you go on to say it's a good price for a good car. . . . Could be! But unless you are a garage-hand with considerable motor trade experience, and in procession some kind of x-ray, clairvoyant, sixth sense which enables you to mechanically assess and test-drive a car for sale just by reading an internet advert for it, then you just couldn't possibly know what you claim; and your postings are getting progressively more embarrassing for you - DIX

Hi

Hope you sell your car

just too say that I fimd a lot of people on the forum are quite quick too have something too say that is not encouraging.

Some like to slaughter people about spelling and grammer some like too state about that are quite upset that bad things could be happening on the road which they live on and are quite shocked.

When I just wonder why people just can't be nice and encouraging and not have too correct people in such away that sound sooooo cross.

love you all caz

Archived