gem digital piano ?250

tomgraveling

I am looking to sell a GEM digital piano. its a rp70c model. it has some light damage e.g. some of the finish has come of. not really noticeable and looks very good, almost new otherwise. Its plays beautifully. Its has many settings from grand piano to electronic phycodelic sounds. a great piano to learn on because it has properly waited keys and the pedals. its quite sizable and will need to be picked up. its about 2 feet high and the same in width. so all though annoying to transport it doesn't take up a huge amount of room once its in place.

the picture I have loaded up is not the one I have. I will up load pics of mine with close ups on the bits of damage tmrw.if your interested you can call on 07582277051. email [email protected]. or PM me.

selling for 250 however if you would prefer me to bring it to you that will cost an extra 50. I also have a stool that can go with it. this is not original and I paid for it so I can add that for another 10pounds.

Archived