For sale: Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB ?120

xnazx7860

I am selling a used Samsung Galaxy S5 in black. Phone condition is good. Few chips on outer plastic casing from wear and tear and the charger flap at the bottom I detached as it was quite annoying having to open it to charge everytime! This allows easier access to charging and usb ports. Other than that the phone itself works really well. The camera quality is amazing. Reason for selling is due to my phone upgrade.

Here is a link for the full list of the phone specs

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s5-6033.php

This phone is also fully manufacturer UNLOCKED - open to all networks!

Comes with the original box!

If interested please send me a PM.

Thanks

yes - well the annoying little flap also kept getting caught on my cars usb when trying to charge the phone as the flap is not designed to open/rotate fully but stops halfway - This would be a problem for me when trying to charge the phone in my car as the usb would fall out constantly. By removing the flap I have prevented any damage to the battery. Further to this, Since removing the flap over a year ago I have NEVER had any problems with water damage. It has been around me whilst cooking and several times the phone has come into contact with water but has NEVER given me any problems.

Archived