Samsung 65inch 4K UHD TV - Boxed New - ?2100

raztaz18

I have a brand new, boxed Samsung UE65JU7000TXXU 65 inch Smart 4K ultra HD TV as shown below....

http://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/p/ue65ju7000txxu/samsung-ue65ju7000txxu-65-inch-smart-3d-led-tv?refsource=APadwords&crtag=AP&gclid=CjwKEAiA3Ou1BRDso5XyhduuwFASJABP3PED7jYNf_XDxelfMLw8cDZtbazv95diw7-KykUmUNsvKBoCaADw_wcB

I am selling this for ?2100 - pick up only

This represents a large saving off RRP and it is pick up only in Camberwell.

Send me an email on [email protected] if interested

Eh? Even if the link wasn't ?400 cheaper than your asking price, brand new with receipts/warranty etc is only a few hundred quid more, why would anyone buy this second hand? Who is going to hand over ?2,000 for a 2nd hand TV. Mental.

The East Dulwich Curtain twitchers have spoken, beware....Beware!

And really, you don't have a life if this is the sort of thing that concerns you...

A few of us....don't make me laugh, back to twitching the curtains and worrying about the working classes.

Hi I am trying to read some info about the TV advertised and am appalled at the thread of comments. I do not think that it is right that anyone's post should be reduced to this. I think this should be reported to Admin as it is totally out of order and raztaz18 is not being given a fair opportunity to sell his product. If you are not interested in purchasing the product then you are free to ignore and find other things that may interest you. @Bran, Admin needs to keep an eye on you as you appear to be causing quite a lot of trouble on the forum.

hi all - just logged back and great to see that a sale of a TV can cause so much commotion - but i actually would like to s sell it so open to offers.

just to be clear - it is brand new and never been out of its box.

Bran - if I drop the price to ?1999 would yo be interested?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived