FOR SALE: Screening of Romeo & Juliet in church with live choir

I have 2 tickets for this show that I can no longer make. This is for the sold out show on this Sat 2nd April at 8pm. Ticket value is ?56 and that's what I'm looking for (includes 2 tickets). They are Front Stall seats, which are some of the best.

I would want the money transfered via PayPal to ensure both our security and would follow up with the 2 email tickets.

St Mary's Church

Wyndham Place, York Street, London, W1H 1PQ

Marylebone

Details below:

It's been 20 years since Leo and Claire graced the silver screen as literary history's most tragic, romantic duo. To celebrate, Backyard Cinema are taking over St Mary's Church to screen the epic film in the most fitting of settings.

Not only will you be surrounded by the beautiful stained glass windows and candle-lit aisles of the church, but the Some Voices choir will be providing live music during the film.

Young hearts, run free and join us at this exclusive screening of Baz Luhrmann's most successful films in possibly the most perfect setting for it - an ornate, functioning church accompanied by a live choir. To celebrate the 20th anniversary (yes, it's been 20 years!) of 'Romeo + Juliet', Backyard Cinema is giving you the chance to see the beautiful and unique film on the silver screen in an immersive setting for as little as ?20.

Not sure Leo deserves an Oscar? Then re-watch this dazzling film and remember the magic he and Claire Danes created while taking on the world's favourite tragic couple. But remember to bask in the glory of the hallowed halls of St Mary's Church where you'll have stained glass windows shining down on you from above and flickering candles creating an ambiance the could not be more perfect for this film. Top off this experience with a live rendition of Luhrmann's carefully crafted score by the Some Voices choir and you have, perhaps, the perfect cinema-going experience.

Tickets start from just ?20 but be quick, this was a popular film in 1996 and it's even more popular now so it's going to sell out in no time.

Need to know:

Please note that the time stated on your ticket is the start of the screening. You must arrive at least 15 minutes before this time.

Drinks and food are available to buy from the bar.

Please note that front stalls are deck chairs.

Archived