For sale - Bosch Dishwasher - still under warranty

We are having our kitchen redone, including a new integrated dishwasher so have our

Bosch SMS50T22GB freestanding, full size DW for sale

It is approx 6 months old and is covered by a 2-year manufacturer?s warranty

We are asking ?150 or reasonable nearest offer

Preference will go to the person who can collect on 31st May as that is when our new one goes in

Pictures in attached Word file

Please call me with any queries or offers 07984 677 249 or reply via this post (but I will see these messages less quickly)

Many thanks, Richard

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Does anyone knpw of someone who fixes digital pianos? There is a gault with a key.   pm me please
    • Shifting focus slightly away from Sainsburys, for anyone who may do their shopping elsewhere we also have customer donation boxes at Lidl in Peckham and the M&S by East Dulwich Station.  If anyone knows of any other store locations that might be amenable to customer collection box (who don't already have one), please let us know, or if anyone might be up for organising a collection at work, at school, at your place of worship, or any one of a long list of other places in support of Albrighton Community Fridge, and you need some support in organising it, please get in touch.  It is a daily struggle to maintain a large enough food supply at the moment, so we are incredibly grateful for all support.
    • Hi Herbie A friend has contacted him and he's declined to be interviewed.   
    • I'm so tyred of this tread !
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In