Brand new comics: job lot from vegas! New Marvel comics added, Star Wars! Etc

boxboyuk

Hello! i have a job lot of comics for sale freshly sent over from Vegas. there are as follows:

Nexus Omnibus: Vol 7.

DanGanRonPa: Vol 1.

Zodiac Starforce.

Lords Of The Jungle Ft. Tarzan and Sheena: issue 3.

Lords Of The Jungle Ft. Tarzan and Sheena: issue 4.

Dejah Thoris: issue 4

Dejah Thoris: issue 5

A Train Called Love.

Control: issue 1

The Spirit: Vol 11

Bobs Burgers.

Smosh: issue 2

The Dresden Files: issue 2

The Dresden Files: issue 3

Army Of Darkness: Furious Road: issue 2

Miss Fury: 1st issue.

Grayson: issue 19.

Devolution: issue 5

Kings Quest: issue 2

These are all brand new and together hold a value of $$224.95 (including the new ones added below) im throwing this open to offers.

• 2 weeks later...
when it comes to nudity they normal have a warning on the front of the cover for such things, these, however, have no such warning, but if you was interested in buying i have no problem with you popping round to flick through them.

boxboyuk Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> when it comes to nudity they normal have a warning

> on the front of the cover for such things, these,

> however, have no such warning, but if you was

> interested in buying i have no problem with you

> popping round to flick through them.

If I 'popped' round to have a flick through your comics and I found some nudity in one of them would you be happy to give me a little privacy to study the nudity in detail?

Archived