Lovely Small Animal Cage, Excellent Conditon, for Mouse, Rat, Hamster etc

Delilah158

Selling this lovely cage "The Langham", suitable for any small animal.

It was used for less than 2 weeks - it was a (early) Christmas present for my nan, housed three mice.

The only reason we are selling is because the cage is a bit too big for my nan to manage - we bought the replacement "The Grosvenor" cage which is exactly the same except half the height, which is easier for her.

The cage is in like new condition, no damage or scratches etc, and it comes with literally brand new accessories (shelf and ladder, little house, wheel and food bowl) that came with the new cage. The new accessories came with the new cage but as they are exactly the same as the ones we got with this cage originally, we have kept the other ones so we could give the brand new ones with the cage.

Also comes with a small corner litter tray.

It's a lovely cage, lightweight, very easy to put together, and has a large opening top which makes it really accessible.

The cage comes collapsed in the box we got for the new cage, and with the instructions we got for the new cage (the way it's put together is excatly the same so you will be able to use the instructions, it's all very straight forward).

We bought the cage 2 weeks ago for ?60, and as mentioned comes with brand new accessories, so looking for a reasonable offer.

Pick up from Sydenham, or could possibly arrange local delivery.

I have pics but can't attach them, says the file is too large, but can easily send them via email or WhatsApp

• 4 weeks later...

hi, so sorry to bother you but desperately trying to find a replacement mouse for my daughter whose mouse died at the weekend. I cant remember where I bought them before but I know it was miles away. Please can you tell me where you got yours from? thank you so so much.

Laura

Archived