Clothes for sale this weekend starting from ?5

Grainne17

I'm moving house on Sunday and doing a wardrobe clearout, as a result I'm selling the following items. Please PM me with your email address for pics as they are too large to upload on the forum.

Worn items either washed or dry cleaned:

Pale blue Oasis duster coat in size XS - fits uk size 8-10 ?20

Hobbs green, black and white stretch cotton dress with 3/4 sleeve and tie belt size 8 ?15

Hobbs black and white patterned stretch jersey dress with 3/4 sleeve size 8 ?20

& other stories black wrap dress with full length sleeves size 10 ?20

Purple Oasis cardigan with lace underneath size XS ?5

Blue tulip print floral Oasis shell top size 8 ?5

Oasis leopard print out 3/4 sleeve blouse size 8 ?5

Oasis tomato red shell top with 3/4 sleeve in size 8 ?5

Oasis black short skirt with sequin details and zip at the back with leather waistband size 8 ?10

Uniqlo Beige merino wool long sleeved cardigan size XS ?10

Uniqlo Grey cotton long sleeved cardigan size XS ?5

Just Ballerina snakeskin leather ballet flats only worn once size 39 ?15

New with tags items:

Whistles black and blue animal print silk dress with 3/4 sleeve and zip at back size 8 ?70

Oasis black and blue scarf print pencil skirt size 8 ?20

Warehouse burgundy skinny jeans size 8 ?10

Archived