26 new house bricks - Free

DaveM

Hi

Bit of a random one - I've 26 new red brick house bricks (the ones with holes in the middle)

I just need to get rid of them asap, so if you'd like them please message me and I'll leave them in the front garden. I live opposite Goose Green.

Maybe not the most exciting of things on here - but if they're of use, please do let me know!

(the planks of wood have now been taken)

Thanks very much

Dave

Hi Matt - turns out the 'pretend' wood is actually plywood. Not an expert on this...

I doubt it's any use, but it's in the front garden. If you're interested let me know and I'll message you the address.

Cheers

Dave

Hi - the planks have gone so it's just 25 house bricks. Really nothing special, just thought if someone was in the trade or doing some DIY I'd leave them in front garden and they can pick them up if/when they want.

I wont be home from work until around 8pm so let me know if you'd like to come over. Or I can leave them in the front garden (there's a high fence) and you can take a look sometime tomorrow if that's easier for you. I can message you my address.

Cheers

Archived