2003 BMW X5 3.0i Auto

warrtster

Hi,

I am selling my BMW X5 as we have a new company car coming this week. Asking price is ?2,000 ono

Firstly the bad bits...there is an oil leak at the front somewhere, which I have had investigated recently, but the garage couldn't determine the source. It could be a minor issue - I don't think it's the head gasket. The car starts first time, runs and drives fine, used daily for both short and long journeys. There are no known issues with the gearbox, which is smooth in both normal and sport mode. There is also a small problem with the drivers electric window - it works fine but sometimes gets stuck if opened all the way down - I avoid this by not opening the window fully :)

Here are some more details on the car:

2003 BMW X5 3.0i Petrol automatic

142,399 miles (will go up as used daily)

3 owners (including me, I've had the car for just under 2 years, previous owner had it 10 years)

Metallic Grey paintwork

Black leather interior

Electric windows

Electric front seats

Alloys

Satnav

All 4 tyres replaced recently.

Bodywork is in good condition for its age, there are a few stone chips and a couple of scratches here and there but nothing serious. MOT until the end of June. Road tax is just over ?25 per month.

Some pics here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/warrtster/library/BMW/X5

Price reflects condition and the issues mentioned, open to sensible offers. I'm willing to accept a cash payment only during bank opening hours (so I can put the money in the bank before handing over the keys - sorry for the lack of trust but a friend has just been scammed out of nearly ?3k so I'm not taking any risks :( ), but would prefer electronic transfer after the car has been viewed.

Please let me know by PM if you'd like to view the car, I'm in Bickley (Bromley), about 1/2 hour from East Dulwich.

Thanks, Steve

Archived