Seaview romantic retreat - Herne Bay Kent (This weekend last minute availability ?200)

Hello All.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/select/5074395

I live in Honor Oak Park and am blessed to also have a lovely holiday property in Herne Bay in Kent. It is the perfect couples romantic getaway where you wake up to stunning sea views. I am rated as a superhost and have airbnb Plus status.

Normally ?100 per weekend night plus booking and cleaning fees - Discount offered for EDF and @honoroakpark followers. PM me for availability and price. For those seeking a break in 2019 would be perfect for a xmas gift too.

Regards

Teresa

www.hernebayretreat.com

We stayed at Teresa's apartment for a long weekend in April. The apartment is wonderful - perfectly positioned on the seafront, has everything you need plus the fabulous view. A good selection of shops, including a delightful second hand bookshop, restaurants and pubs are all within easy walking distance.

Highly recommended.

Hello Karen, I checked with Admin, this is the correct place to list. I am a local and regular EDF poster offering / selling stays at my holiday home for a discounted rate for EDF members. Others like me have offered their holiday homes in the same way. Regards Teresa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We had a lovely stay here last week. The apartment is gorgeous and the sea view is stunning.

Lots to do nearby, but close enough to Whitstable, Margate and Broadstairs if you fancy going a bit further afield.

It's perfect for couples, but I think it would make a lovely writers retreat too. I'm planning to escape there next time I have a hefty piece of work to complete. Teresa is a really helpful and attentive host too.

• 4 months later...

I have had a cancellation over the xmas period so now have available dates between 23rd December and 30th December. If anyone is interested in a romantic xmas (or post) christmas break, or indeed the whole week period, feel free to drop me a PM for prices.

Regards

Teresa

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello All.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/select/5074395

I live in Honor Oak Park and am blessed to also have a lovely holiday property in Herne Bay in Kent. It is the perfect couples romantic getaway where you wake up to stunning sea views. I am rated as a superhost and have airbnb Plus status.

Normally ?100 per weekend night plus booking and cleaning fees - Discount offered for EDF and @honoroakpark followers. PM me for availability and price. For those seeking a break in 2019 would be perfect for a xmas gift too.

(Fri 14th - Sun 16th December /Fri 21st -Sun 23rd December availability for xmas period)

Regards

Teresa

www.hernebayretreat.com

• 4 months later...

Archived