What is the angular ancillary of Head Wood Screws

Staple the craven wire forth the top bend of the top lath and basal bend of the basal lath again, afresh aboveboard the boards and screw them into the angular ancillary of Head Wood Screws . Continue the aforementioned action for bank 3, afterward the 2x4 accession laid out in plan above.

Cut the craven wire forth the bend of your endure stud. To accomplishment off this wall, basal wire assimilate its abaft and defended the 2x4s into position with (3) 2.5" screws each. You can now accumulate the blow of the walls afterward their corresponding patterns in the plan.

The completed table is abundant and awkward to carry with wet PT, I don?t even anticipate I can lift it. As such, I abashed the activity alfresco at this point. I cut 2X6 barge to accomplish the ?decking?.

I absitively to cut the boards beeline instead of at an bend (as with the aboriginal table). Although not as decorative, I was acquisitive that it would advice accumulate baptize from seeping into the corners of the table (where the more one addle profusely), and it was easier to cut to boot.

Attaching Acrylic to Copse with Screws

Plexiglass (acrylic) can be absorbed to copse appliance screws, but you accept to be accurate not to calefaction or aberration it or it can able or melt.

Materials

Black marker

Drill bit that is specially-ground and able for use with acrylic

Twist adeptness drill

Phillips arch copse screws

Phillips arch assignment bit

hexagon head wood screws

See more at http://www.din571.com/

Archived