Now gone Great Little Trading Company harbour Triple bunk bed for free!

GLTC harbour bed triple bunk available for free.

Pick up SE26 Sydenham

Got off forum last week but mis measured and it won't fit in my sons room! Hadn't accounted for radiator in room and it is a big bed with all its storage shelves etc!

Hence it's sitting in our hallway and lounge and needs to go ASAP!

Previous owner said he had it for about 7-8 years old and been through a house move as well as the exuberance of his second son and his mates and has had its fair share of wear and tear but is still solid and a great bed. It is a bunk bed with steps to one side with integrated storage and a pull out truckle bed shelf at the bottom. No mattresses supplied.

It is taking up too much room in hall and lounge so first to confirm and to come and pick up - is theirs for free. I have not got the instructions but he gave me a load of photos when dismantling to follow to assemble back. I would suggest a load of wood glue in addition to the screws would probably be wise?

Great bed to accomodate sleepovers etc but is big so check the GLTC website as still currently on there at nearly ?1000 so come on down. Not perfect but sturdy and will do the job.

Will add photos when I can work out how to transfer!

Many thanks

Having difficulties uploading pics so send email for photos. Thanks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was june 25, 01:58pm by penfold.

Archived