Brand new DFS deluxe sofa bed for sale

Dbrskh

*May have posted in the wrong thread so posting here in case the other one gets deleted*

We stupidly ordered the wrong hand facing sofa. It's brand new, it arrived today and we just can't make it fit in our lounge the way we want it. It's the most comfortable sofa we have ever tried so much so that we sat on it in the shop for like 3 hours whilst chatting to the salesman. Like any DFS sofa it was handmade to order, took just over 21 days. We also got it with sliders for moving it around easily on carpet or hard floors, we also had it protected with scotchgard. It's a brilliant sofa and if we manage to sell it we'll be reordering the exact same but left hand facing rather than right. Would anyone be interested in buying it? It's ready to go. I'll attach a quick photo that I took today right after it was delivered and if anyone wants more photos don't hesitate to get in touch. TIA.

Beautsboy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How much.

We're selling it without the footstool.

So the sofa (which comes with the scatter cushions) came to:

?1049 sofa

?242 scotchgard 5 year stain cover

?45 Eaziglides

?25 Fabricare

Total: ?1361

Seeing as the sofa is now ?999 on their site we're selling for ?1300 although we do accept a reasonable offer.

I've attached a photo with the dimensions from the DFS site.

It does come off. I believe it would look odd and incomplete since it's not meant for separate use.

If anyonw is interested you're more than welcome to come have a look at it and try it.

Archived