Three lovely kittens in need of a home(s)!

Good evening!

We're a house of animal lovers on Hillcourt RD (you've most likely seen some of our cats!) who have three little kittens that need rehoming to a guaranteed loving forever home. They're one of our cats' babies, but unfortunately we're not able to keep them as we already have plenty of other furry residents to take care of. They're to be rehomed without charge BUT they're still yet to visit a vet, have their injections etc so this will be something that you agree to handle!

All of the kitties have their own little personalities and for this reason I think it's better that our little ginger one is rehomed with one of his brothers or sisters, as he (although affectionate once he's comfortable with you) is the shyest of the three and, through my own observations, would probably be suited better with some company (preferably the white and ginger kitty, his fav sibling.)

Now we come to the little white and ginger rascal! Definitely the most affectionate, mischievous, loving kitten (not just out of the three but out of all the cats I've ever owned!) who seems to have a little cold - he's full of sneezes (and love) so this would be worth a mention at the vet. They've all been litter trained.

They were born the 1st of April which makes them just a little older than four months, and will be ready to meet their new families whenever their new families are ready to meet them! I thought I'd post up on the forum as I've found ED is a wonderfully peaceful, cat-friendly area (if they were to be outdoor cats WHEN OLDER) and of course, it'd be nice to see them go somewhere local. If anyone's interested please drop me a message and I'll give you our contact details and we can chat further - I can send photos etc etc! Thank you! :)

I lived on Hillcourt Road and one of your cats brought five kittens in through our cat flap! I managed to get the mum neutered as I didn't know it was yours (and thankfully the kittens) but I was surprised how many generations of the same cat were wandering around.

I agree with all of the comments above. By not simply getting your cats neutered you now have more than you can cope with (and vaccinations are so important!). Animal shelters are overrun because of similar inaction from the owners. These charities then have to foot the bill of looking after them, including all of the vet care. And there is no 'guaranteed loving home' especially when offering to people who you don't know.

I'm absolutely outraged reading a few of these replies and I will respond to said replies individually. We are PHYSICALLY HNABLE FOR REASONS I DO NOT NEED TO POST ON HERE WHATSOEVER, UNABLE TO PROVIDE THE VET CARE FOR THE KITTENS, BE IT FREE OR NOT. MONEY IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE.

This is obviously a big reason why we cannot care for them ourselves, and if no one on this forum is interested in giving them that care then I will simply ask about elsewhere!

ALL of our cats are neutered, the mama cat is the only one we haven't had neutered yet but she is currently kept indoors for said reason!!!

Cat_Lover Please do jog my memory, as I have no recollection of this ever happening. We've had a few missing cats before but none we can't account for now. So, a supposed cat of mine came through your door with kittens, you kept them and took on their responsibilities and never told us? How do you know this was our cat? In fact, can you private message me and give me an in-depth?

If your not physically able to take the kittens to

a vets then I'm sure a rescue centre could collect them for you to get them vet treatment. Also what do you do if one of your cats become ill and need to see a vet asap

The kittens have now all been found suitable homes. When one of my cats get ill, I take them to the vet, pommie. Like I've now posted twice on here, I don't need to explain why I was unable to take them there. That said, we now have two lovely family for them - two lovely families that are OUTSIDE of East Dulwich! Ahem. Thanks again everyone, y'all have been SO SO helpful!!!!!!

Yes, even if the kittens had been neutered, one of them was sneezing which can be a sign of cat flu:

(1) it is very contagious

(2) it can cause death in kittens

To have left things like that for 4 months is neglect. Call yourself an animal lover? !!!

Anyone who lived in Hillcourt Road will tell you there are swarms of cats and kittens clearly related which proliferate from somewhere. The kitten (female) which brought a litter of five kittens to our house was clearly related to the others. I didn't know she was your cat because neighbours just told me they were all strays (black cats or black and ginger) but originated from someone in the street. Hence why I didn't contact you at the time to let you know I rehomed everyone and neutered the mum. I apologise if this kitten was yours.

May I just add the majority of you on here are an extremely critical bunch. Let me please remind you that everyone is fighting their own battles and again, no one needs to know the reason I couldn't take them to the vet though they have been ADORED and loved to pieces and cared for like little furry kings and queens! So NONE of you can ever accuse me of being 'cruel' to them. Disgusting bunch of people, I can't believe I share an area with such twats. And for people (CAT_LOVER) to even then go as far and attempt to prosecute me for her cat situation!!!! Love, that cat WAS a stray (we have black cats, no black and ginger ones!!!!!) and again NO MISSING CAT THAT CANT BE ACCOUNTED FOR!!! This 'kitten' was NOT mine and yes, our cats are related but they're OURS! There's no strays running around, any kittens that weee born when our other cats were young and not-fixed (AND JESUS CHRIST YES, ALL BUT ONE ARE ALL NEUTERED NOW AND SAID ONE IS AN INDOOR CAT) were rehomed to family and good, trusted people. Hillcourt has a lot of cats and I'm not being responsible for them all just because I own a few of them!!! Ridiculous assumption to make and post on a thread that I'm already being criticised enough for!

Speak for yourself Angelina, but please don't assume that the entire forum doesn't care about other people's personal lives when they have stated they have difficult circumstances. You have no idea (and neither do I) what Ronnijade may be going through, but she has said she has personal reasons and such an isolating comment is not very kind.

Archived