Fisher Price Woodsy Friends Comfy Time Bouncer

PJohn

We bought this bouncer for our son but he's grown too big to use it any longer. It's a great bouncer with the songs that play from the arm and the vibrations. The bouncer is in really great shape.

I'd like ?20.00 for it.

Description from Amazon:

The bouncer surrounds baby in comfy, cozy fabrics with a deep seat design that gives them a secure feeling. The soothing continues with calming vibrations. And when it?s time to play, baby will enjoy pulling down on the musical owl or playing with the removable teether and clacker toys. Additional features include an easy-to-remove toy bar, non-skid feet, a secure three-point restraint and a machine washable seat pad. Being lightweight makes it easy to carry it around the house. Requires 1 AAA and 1 D battery (not included).

Bouncing babies will have a hoot

The bouncer entertains baby with a removable toy bar featuring a pull-down musical owl that rewards bouncing babies with music. Baby will also enjoy the toy bar?s delightful tree design with soft, touchable leaves and hanging apple as well as two removable toys - clacker cherries and an apple teether. You can take the removable toys with you on the go to keep baby entertained.

Good vibrations

This bouncer would not be complete without the added benefits of a calming experience for baby and thanks to the calming vibrations of the Woodsy Friends Bouncer mums can makes sure their tiny tot is soothed as well as entertained. The bouncer comes with a cosy head pillow.

Safe and secure

Mums can rest assured that baby will be safe with the bouncer?s non-skid feet and three-point restraint harness. The seat pad is machine washable which is an added bonus for mums.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u538/PRIYAJOHN1/IMG_3158_zpspuzcgyem.jpg

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u538/PRIYAJOHN1/IMG_3156_zpsfjfsm9at.jpg

Archived